Facebook Marketing Bible: The Guide to Marketing Your Brand, Company, Product, or Service Inside Facebook
By Justin Smith [justin at insidefacebook dot com]
- Current Subscription Edition: August 2010
- Also Available: Agency and Brand Edition, French Edition, Spanish Edition, Italian Edition, Paperback Edition
The newly revised and expanded Facebook Marketing Bible: 50+ Ways to Market Your Brand, Company, Product, or Service Inside Facebook – August 2010 Edition is the leading resource enabling thousands of businesses to get the most out of marketing on Facebook, and to reach the ever-growing number of potential customers on the network.
Inside Facebook is also happy to announce that through August 31st all customers who purchase the Facebook Marketing Bible will also receive a free $25 Facebook Ads advertising credit (see terms), courtesy of Facebook.
Today, almost 500 million people worldwide are active on Facebook each month. This includes more than 100 million in the United States, with over 500,000 new people joining each and every day. Many of these people belong to the most valuable demographics online, and they are spending more of their time and attention on Facebook and less on other channels and media.
Despite Facebook’s enormous audience and opportunity, most marketers lack a comprehensive understanding of the vast array of explicit and implicit marketing channels Facebook offers.
The Guide For Today’s Top Marketers
“Since the launch of its earliest version in 2007, the Facebook Marketing Bible has been a powerful resource behind many of today’s strongest Facebook marketing campaigns by providing specific methods companies can use to launch or improve their campaigns.
The Facebook Marketing Bible and Inside Facebook are my lifelines! As the head of social media for my company, I rely on it to keep me up to date on what’s going on with Facebook. Complete dependency!”
Katia S. Adams
“The Facebook Marketing Bible has helped bring our attention to a number of things sooner than we would found them on our own. We visit Inside Facebook every day.”
These businesses know that Facebook can be one of today’s most impactful marketing tool for leading brands like The New York Times, Papa Johns, and U2, who are already enjoying enormous successes.
Our goal with the Facebook Marketing Bible is to provide a guide to what is possible on Facebook to the spectrum of marketers – from large brand advertisers to volunteer grassroots evangelists.
1. Tools for guerrilla marketers. How can marketers make use of the dozens of available channels on Facebook to maximize results? This section covers Profile Pages, Facebook Pages, Public Profiles, Facebook Groups, Facebook Events, Facebook Notes and Photos, Facebook Messages, Status Updates, Facebook Share and Posted Items, Feeds and Feed Importing, and the latest demographic data.
2. Tools for advertisers. With more advertisers tool releases every quarter, Facebook has become a robust ad platform, but which if these is right for your company? This section covers Facebook Ads, Facebook Ads API, Engagement Ads, Virtual Gifts, Localization Opportunities, Integrated Opportunities, Facebook Platform Ad Networks, Facebook Platform Application Sponsorships, Specialized Facebook Platform Advertising Services Providers, and Recommended Strategies.
3. Tools for application developers. What is the right way to market through Facebook applications, and how can developers take advantage of Facebook’s platform marketing channels to grow traffic and engagement with their applications? This section shows you how to use the Profile Box, Application Tabs, Application Info Sections, Feed Stories, the Feed Publisher, Requests and Invitations, Chat Invitations, Notifications, Application Bookmarks, the Application Directory and About Pages, Status Updates, and Translations.
4. Tools for webmasters. Facebook’s Open Graph protocol, social plugins, and Connect functionality can bring the power of Facebook’s social features and translation tools to your site. This section covers the array of tools and current implementations to show you how to use and get the most from Facebook on your own site, and how to gain increased distribution of your own content on Facebook itself.
Each section includes specific recommendations for your Facebook campaign strategy based on the best results that marketers have achieved to date.
In our Social Media 101 boot camp, you’ll determine the social media sites that matter most to you, based on personal and professional goals. Starting May 13, you will learn the best practices for using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, along with complete personal profiles on each site. Register today!