Next week, you’ll have the opportunity to hear the secrets to mobile monetization from industry experts, learn about the latest trends lighting the app world on fire, and showcase your app or brand in front of top talent and investors. The action is all happening at the Inside Social Apps Conference & Expo on June 6-7 in San Francisco.
Leading marketers, executives, developers, and strategists representing top companies such as Facebook, King, Applift, and PocketGems and will explore best practices for distributing, designing, and building a community for your app. Featured sessions include:
- Platform Opportunities for Social Apps
- Solving Mobile App Discovery with Facebook’s Doug Purdy
- Developing Cross-Platform
- International Opportunities: Asia, Europe and the Middle East
- Monetization and Payments in Non-Game Apps
View the full program here.
Additionally, you’ll be able to connect with other industry innovators during sessions, coffee breaks, exhibit hall hours, and an onsite cocktail reception.
Time is almost up, so don’t delay: Save $200 when you register by Wednesday, June 5. The Inside Facebook staff will be on site—we hope to see you there!
Every marketer uses Twitter to engage with customers. But there’s more to a successful campaign than simply gaining new followers and increasing your number of tweets.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce the newest addition to the Inside Network product family: the AllTwitter Marketing Bible.
Whether you’re a first-time user of Twitter for business or an experienced social media marketer, the AllTwitter Marketing Bible is designed to help you build your audience, increase engagement, and improve conversions and customer loyalty.
This comprehensive subscription product is updated weekly with valuable how-tos and best practices, informative case studies, and detailed provider comparisons. This content will help you stay up to date on the latest platform trends and discover great ways to optimize your current Twitter strategy.
Want to learn more? You can sign up for a free trial to get a sneak peak at a few articles, or subscribe to a monthly, quarterly, or annual account for full access.
Looking for insider advice on social app development, marketing, and monetization? Discover how to take your app to the next level at the Inside Social Apps Conference & Expo, happening June 6-7 in San Francisco.
This event will showcase the industry’s most forward-thinking minds in panels, presentations, and fireside chats. You’ll also have ample opportunity to network with developers, marketers, investors, and managers in the app community.
Early bird rates end on 4/25; register by Wednesday and save $300 off onsite pricing.
Featured sessions include:
- Platform Opportunities for Social Apps: This keynote panel will feature developers from KIXEYE, HitFox Group, Glu Mobile, and DeNA. You’ll learn about which devices and platforms offer the most opportunity for growth and revenue.
- Maximizing Audience Engagement with Real-World Incentives: This session will focus on strategies to drive engagement by offering users real-world incentives earned through in-app activity. Panelists include professionals at AppGlu, Relevvant, Urban Airship, and Atomic Axis.
Featured speakers include:
- Deb Liu, Product Manager, Facebook
- Gabriel Leydon, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Machine Zone
- Wilson Kriegel, President and COO, Paltalk
- Josh Williams, President and Chief Science Officer, Kontagent
Check out the full program and speaker list for more details, and don’t forget to register soon.
We’re gearing up for the biggest social app event of the year: Inside Social Apps Conference & Expo, happening June 6-7 in San Francisco. Expert developers, marketers, analysts, consultants, and venture capitalists will lead sessions on key social app development, advertising, and investment opportunities.
You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to network with social app professionals during and after the event.
Featured sessions include:
- Going Social with Entertainment and E-Commerce Apps: This session will highlight social features that drive engagement in entertainment and shopping apps. You’ll hear from Ari Brandt of MediaBrix, Jeremy Toeman of Dijit Media, and Damon Brown of Quote Unquote App.
- Gambling Games: The Promise of Real Money: This newly-added session cover conversion and revenue opportunities for social gambling apps in light of recent legislation changes. Bret Terrill, founder of 12 Gigs, will moderate.
Explore the full program and speaker list.
Don’t miss out on this great event. You’ll save $300 off onsite pricing when you register before April 25. We hope to see you in San Francisco!
Inside Social Apps 2013 is happening June 6-7, 2013 in San Francisco. If you’re a manager, developer, marketer, or investor in the social and mobile app industry, you won’t want to miss this event. Early bird rates end this week, so register today.
Explore key trends and issues in the social and mobile app space, including:
- Cross-Platform Development
- Understanding Analytics: Platforms, Services, and Stats
- Going Social with Entertainment and E-Commerce Apps
- Monetization and Payments in Apps
- Investing in Social Apps
- Gambling Games: The Promise of Real Money
Check out the full program.
Newly-added speakers include:
- Jan Beckers, CEO of HitFox Group
- Chris Cunningham, CEO of appsavvy
- John Dobrowski, Games GM of Nanigans
- Emily Greer, Co-Founder of Kongregate
- David Kim, CEO of Animoca
- Erik Lundberg, VP and GM of W3i
View our full speaker list.
Early bird rates end Wednesday at midnight EST. You’ll save more than $400 off onsite prices, so get your pass soon.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco in June!
Want to network with like-minded peers while learning about key market trends and best practices from leading industry professionals? Join us at the Inside Social Apps Conference & Expo, June 6-7 in San Francisco. Register early and save.
The two-day event will consist of panels, presentations, and workshops led by the brightest minds in the social and mobile app arena.
- The Challenge of Mobile App Discovery
- Maximizing Audience Engagement with Real World Incentives
- Monetization and Payments in Games
- Trends in Social and Mobile Advertising
- International Opportunities: Asia, Europe, and the Middle East
View the full agenda.
We’re bringing together an incredible lineup of speakers, including: Brandon Barber of KIXEYE, Giordano Contestabile of PopCap, Jussi Laakkonen of Applifier, Tommy Palm of King.com, Josh Williams of Kontagent, and Andy Yang of PlayHaven. Check out our full list of speakers.
Want to know more about Inside Social Apps? Take an inside look at our recent New York City event on YouTube.
Save more than $400 off onsite pricing when you register before March 14.
Inside Network is excited to announce the release of the Comparative Dashboard Tool in PageData, our Facebook analytics service. The Dashboard allows users to create a personalized list of Facebook Pages and easily compare them for deeper insights into competitive performance.
“Our subscribers use PageData to refine their Facebook marketing strategy and demonstrate success to their companies. The Comparative Dashboard gives them an easy way to benchmark trends and progress,” says Scott Bialous, General Manager of Inside Network.
The Dashboard is latest addition to PageData’s suite of analytical tools designed to help Facebook Page administrators and marketers understand how users are engaging with content and which competing Facebook campaigns are gaining the most traction.
Visit PageData today to explore the Dashboard tool and learn more about other product features.
Calling all social app community members: The 2013 Inside Social Apps Conference and Job Fair is in San Francisco on June 6-7. This industry-facing event takes a deeper, more targeted approach to discussing topics and trends that impact social app developers, marketers, investors, and platform operators. Join us for two days of insightful panels and presentations from industry leaders and network with recruiters and job seekers from top tech companies.
Early registration ends tonight at midnight. Register today and save $500 over onsite pricing.
Stay tuned for our agenda and job fair participants in the coming weeks. We hope to see you in San Francisco!
After a successful run in New York City, Inside Social Apps returns to San Francisco on June 6 and 7. Join industry-leading developers, marketers, investors, and analysts for two days of in-depth discussions on the hottest topics affecting social and mobile platforms.
Registration is now open for the event; register before January 25 and save $500 over onsite pricing.
Past Inside Social Apps speakers have included professionals from Zynga, Facebook, Google, Salesforce, TrialPay, Starbucks, Wildfire, and Disney Interactive Media Group.
Look for the forthcoming agenda and list of speakers on the event website.
In conjunction with Inside Social Apps, we’ll also be hosting our first-ever Tech Fair on June 6, providing you with an additional opportunity for recruiting among top industry candidates. If your company is interested in hosting a Tech Fair booth, contact Trevor van Woerden, Senior Sales Manager, Advertising, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco this summer!
Just a few days remain until Inside Social Apps in New York City. Come join us on Monday, December 3 for a full day of focused panels, presentations, and fireside chats by experts in the social and mobile industries. Session topics include:
- Platform opportunity in 2013
- Mobile app discovery and marketing
- Social game design and development
- Maximizing audience engagement
- Monetization and investment strategies
You can view the full lineup of speakers and check out our agenda on the event website.
Register before December 3 and save $170 on a conference pass or $200 on a combo pass for Inside Social Apps and AllFacebook Marketing Conference on December 4-5.
We hope to see you in NYC!