SPMD SHIFT Q2 report: Which verticals grew on Facebook?
Facebook’s Q2 performance has earned rave reviews, but how did advertisers do?
- SHIFT saw entertainment achieve the highest CTR in Q2 at 1.8%, with CPG not far behind at 0.9%.
- SHIFT saw Auto and Entertainment achieve the most efficient CPC in Q2.
- Auto had the highest increase in CTR in Q2 compared to Q1 with a 48% increase.
- The top five verticals through SHIFT’s platform (Auto, CPG, Entertainment, FinServ and Telco) achieved 200% or more increase in CTR year over year.
- The increase in CTR across the board means advertisers are reaching the right people at the right time, and as a result they are taking action.