AppsFlyer, a Facebook Preferred Mobile Measurement Partner, launches ‘AppsFlyer for Agencies’
AppsFlyer, a Facebook mobile measurement partner, launched “AppsFlyer for Agencies” this week in order to enable ad agencies to provide their clients with mobile media buying expertise to optimize campaigns.
The company provides real-time mobile app tracking and campaign analytics that allows both ad agencies and advertisers to manage, measure and optimize mobile marketing.
Oren Kaniel, AppsFlyer CEO, said in a press release:
AppsFlyer simplifies mobile marketing for agencies, freeing them from complex integrations and multiple SDK updates. We allow them to focus on their growth targets with the best tools designed especially for the mobile environment.
Here’s how AppsFlyer for Agencies is helpful:
- it provides access to more than 450 sources of traffic to ensure each campaign reaches its intended target audience;
- it enables accurate monitoring and measuring of campaign ROI, Lifetime Value (LTV) and Payback period;
- it allows discovery of the most profitable channels for each campaign and adjusting of budgets based on real results in real-time;
- it facilitates the optimization of the entire mobile customer acquisition process across multiple channels, including social, ad networks, search, discovery platforms, organic reach and more; and
- it supports managing mobile retargeting and re-engagement campaigns.
AppsFlyer also provides agencies with research to support agency strategic planners like the company’s Mobile App Discovery Report which highlights the relative effectiveness of mobile marketing via different media sources.