Top 25 Facebook pages: October 2013 — Rihanna is Facebook’s most popular person
Rihanna is shooting up the charts and up the Top 25 Facebook page list. The page for the singer has grown substantially, rising from the No. 5-most liked Facebook page in September to No. 3 in October, according to PageData. Over the past week, more than 2.5 million Facebook users have clicked “like,” for her page.
Rihanna is now the most popular person on Facebook, passing up rapper Eminem. She still has roughly 20 million likes between her and the official page for Facebook. Below is the full top 25 list of the most-liked Facebook pages.
|#||Name||Total Likes||Daily Growth||Weekly Growth|
|1||Facebook for Every Phone||311,118,284||+516,156||+3,446,415|
|8||Texas HoldEm Poker||69,987,920||-4,590||-36,302|
- YouTube and Eminem fell from 3rd and 4th to 4th and 5th, respectively.
- Singer Shakira passed the page for Zynga’s Texas Hold’Em Poker, which dropped to No. 8.
- South Park fell off the top 25 list, dropping from No. 23 to 26.
- Adele rose from No. 24 to 23.
- Lil Wayne was bumped off the list, falling from No. 25 in September to No. 28 on Oct. 1.
- Vin Diesel and Avatar make their 2013 debut on the list of Facebook pages with the most likes.
- Outside of Facebook for Every Phone, Rihanna and Cristiano Ronaldo’s pages are the only ones who have grown by more than 1 million fans in the past week.
Image courtesy of Rihanna’s Facebook page.