Facebook platform industry hires: Offerpop
Offerpop, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, recently announced several new hires from top companies such as Google, Wildfire and Groupon.
Here’s the full list of new hires by Offerpop:
- Jonas Espvall, Director of Sales, UK: former Sales and Operations Manager, Google
- John Kennelly, Account Executive: former Account Executive at Wildfire, a division of Google
- Katerina Svigos, Account Executive: former Senior Account Executive at Groupon
- Sara Gotthelf, Recruiter: former Recruiter at HubSpot
- Evan Frank, CRM Manager: former CRM Director at Ice.com
- Daniel Gothelf, Sales Director: former Sales Director at Mimeo
- Yuri Hoshino, Account Manager: former Director of Social Marketing at Totsy
- Eddie Ha, Strategic Account Executive: former Solutions Advisor at Message Systems
- Lucy Wells, Account Manager: former Account Manager at Attention
- Danny McLaughlin, Software Developer: former Software Developer at Ringio
- Zach Beatty, Acquisition Marketing Manager: former Client Solutions Manager at Kepler Group
Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at justin.lafferty (at) insidenetwork.com. Must be a Facebook PMD or Facebook Strategic PMD to be included.
Image courtesy of Offerpop’s Facebook page.