Facebook platform industry hires: ShopIgniter, Shoutlet and Stuzo
Facebook Preferred Marketing Developers ShopIgniter, Shoutlet and Stuzo announced a number of high-level hires this week.
Social commerce and promotion platform ShopIgniter recently brought on two senior directors. Social media management platform Shoutlet chose a VP of Application Development and two new board members. Creative technology company Stuzo found a CTO and an EVP of Client Engagement.
- Justin Kistner, Sr. Director of Strategy – former senior director of product at Spruce Media
- Clay Moore, Sr. Director of Marketing Solutions – former principle business consultant at ExactTarget
- Brian Nelson, VP of Application Development – former Angie’s List Director of Product Management
- Brent Hill, Boardmember – current partner at Origin Ventures, former Director for Twitter’s Central Region
- Scott Bleczinsk, Boardmember – former Executive Vice President of Sales (EVP) at ExactTarget
- Richard Friedman, Chief Technology Officer - former VP of Engineering at MeetMe/myYearbook
- Yan Rozovsky, Executive Vice President of Client Engagement – former VP of Social Sales & Strategy at Oracle, formerly Vitrue
Companies who would like their new hires included in our weekly platform industry post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidefacebook(dot) com.