Facebook platform industry hires: Nanigans, Shoutlet, Social Moov
Facebook Preferred Marketing Developers Nanigans, Shoutlet and Social Moov announced new hires this week.
Nanigans, which today announced that it has driven more than 1 billion conversion events through its Facebook advertising platform, made four new hires, including an SVP of Marketing and a Director of Marketing.
Social marketing platform Shoutlet hired a Head of EMEA. And European Facebook ads company Social Moov added someone to its business development team.
Note that due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidefacebook(dot) com.
- Dan Slagen, SVP of Marketing - former head of global marketing relations at Hubspot
- Laurie Cutts, Director of Marketing - former director of marketing at Celtra, Inc.
- Minas Iatrou, Campaign Manager - former media manager at We Are Social
- Marcus Yee, Campaign Manager - former advertising operations manager at WebJuice
- Roy Jugessur, Head of Europe, Middle East and Africa – former head of global enterprise accounts at Bazaarvoice
- Liza Vasilieva, Strategic Business Development – formerly at eType and TradeDoubler
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.