Agenda and speakers announced for Inside Social Apps San Francisco
Want to network with like-minded peers while learning about key market trends and best practices from leading industry professionals? Join us at the Inside Social Apps Conference & Expo, June 6-7 in San Francisco. Register early and save.
The two-day event will consist of panels, presentations, and workshops led by the brightest minds in the social and mobile app arena.
- The Challenge of Mobile App Discovery
- Maximizing Audience Engagement with Real World Incentives
- Monetization and Payments in Games
- Trends in Social and Mobile Advertising
- International Opportunities: Asia, Europe, and the Middle East
We’re bringing together an incredible lineup of speakers, including: Brandon Barber of KIXEYE, Giordano Contestabile of PopCap, Jussi Laakkonen of Applifier, Tommy Palm of King.com, Josh Williams of Kontagent, and Andy Yang of PlayHaven. Check out our full list of speakers.
Want to know more about Inside Social Apps? Take an inside look at our recent New York City event on YouTube.
Save more than $400 off onsite pricing when you register before March 14.