The Facebook Marketing Bible: Updates for November 2012
The Facebook Exchange is one of the newest ways for a business to market to potential customers. Done through a select group of third party advertising companies, the Facebook Exchange has been found to be one of the most cost-efficient ways to acquire new customers.
Wondering how you can use the Facebook Exchange? Learn more with the Facebook Marketing Bible: The Leading Resource for Marketing and Advertising on Facebook.
This month, we have included a new summary on the Facebook Exchange which provides a comprehensive overview of how it works as well as who provides access to it. We have also updated with information on Facebook Open Graph and Facebook Offers.
About the Facebook Marketing Bible
The Facebook Marketing Bible has enabled thousands of brands, app developers, content publishers and businesses of all sizes to do more with Facebook, from the basics of creating a successful fan page, to the complexities of social plugin integration on an off-Facebook website.
The Facebook Marketing Bible includes hundreds of pages of strategies, comprehensive how-to guides and case studies analyzing today’s most successful marketing and advertising campaigns on Facebook. Take a tour of the Facebook Marketing Bible.
Recent Additions to the Facebook Marketing Bible
- An Introduction to the Facebook Exchange
- Facebook Exchange Provider Comparisons
- An Introduction to Facebook Offers
- How to Create a Facebook Offer
- Putting Into Practice: Facebook Open Graph
- Facebook wants Open Graph language to ‘feel natural,’ represent actual behavior
- Uncovering Negative Feedback through Facebook Insights
- The best features of the Nike+ Timeline integration and how marketers should apply them to their own apps