Announcing Inside Social Apps NYC 2012
We’re excited to announce the first East Coast edition of Inside Social Apps, happening in New York City on December 3, 2012. This full-day conference will include focused panels, presentations and fireside chats on timely topics and trends. If you’re a marketer in the social or mobile app industry, you won’t want to miss our great lineup of expert speakers.
Marketing session highlight: The Social Apps for Marketers and Brands: Maximizing Audience Engagement panel will explore how marketers can reach customers and increase conversions using social apps. Panelist include:
- David Berkowitz, Vice President of Emerging Media, 360i
- Maya Grinberg, Chief Evangelist, Wildfire
- Jon Siegal, Founder and CEO, Fan Appz
- Roland Smart, Vice President of Social Marketing, Oracle
- Jeremy Toeman, CEO, Dijit Media
Check out the agenda to see the full lineup of sessions.
ISA is just 6 weeks away! Register now for the event and save $200 on a conference pass or $300 on a combo pass for access to ISA and the AllFacebook Marketing Conference on December 4-5. We hope to see you there.