Facebook career postings: open source advocacy, data center security, ads risk analysis, sales and more
Facebook added 13 job listings to its careers page this week, although one is a renamed position not a new opening, and another for an auto account manager is back on the site after being temporarily removed last week.
As for new openings, they span from software engineering and infrastructure to recruiting and sales.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Community Manager (Menlo Park)
- Data Scientist (Seattle)
- Open Source Developer Advocate (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Physical Security (Menlo Park)
- Academic Relations Program Coordinator (Menlo Park)
- Regional Program Lead (Ashburn)
- Ads Risk Associate (Austin)
- Program Manager (Menlo Park)
- Account Manager, Auto (Los Angeles)
- Analyst, SMB Growth, Brazil (Sao Paulo) (São Paulo)
- SMB Manager LATAM (São Paulo)
- Regional Director – Region 1 (UK & Pan Euro) (London)
- Principal Writer, User Operations (Menlo Park) – renamed from Content Specialist, User Operations (Menlo Park)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.