Nanigans brings ex-Yahooer in as COO; more Facebook platform hires from Kenshoo Social and Offerpop
Facebook advertising software company Nanigans appointed former Yahoo executive Marc Grabowski as chief operating officer, the company announced today. Grabowski was at Yahoo for nine years, and most recently held a position as VP Media Sales, North America.
- Todd Herrold as Senior Director, Product Marketing – former general manager of Yodle Local Search
- Paul Kogan as Director of U.S. East Coast Sales – former senior vice president, business development at Merchantry
- Brian Quinn as Director of U.S. West Coast Sales – former head of business development for Experian Techlightment
- Jesse Richards, Director of Product – former director of product at Proust, an IAC company
- Matthew Schmohl, Business Analytics Manager - former management consultant within Accenture’s Customer Analytics practice
- Sean Pietz, Product & Operations Analyst - former marketing analytics intern at Offerpop.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.