New Facebook platform industry hires and promotions: HYFN, Nanigans, Optimal
Facebook Ads API partner Optimal hired a new chief revenue officer, HYFN promoted a number of executives and Nanigans seems to have hired a new software engineer this week on our industry hires roundup.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes either from the companies themselves or from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires and promotions:
- Scott Mallone, VP Creative – promoted from Director of Interactive
- Ashley Heron, VP Interactive – promoted from VP Digital and now assuming responsibility for all projects
- Matt Fitz-Henry, EVP, GM – promoted from SVP, GM
- Kris Sullivan, Software Engineer - former software engineer at JNJ Mobile www.MocoSpace.com
- Patrick Toland, Chief Revenue Officer - former senior vice president and managing director of North America at TBG Digital
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.