Facebook careers: natural language processing, privacy, media solutions, more
Facebook added a number of interesting new job listings to its recently redesigned careers page this week, including a natural language processing engineer and a privacy program manager, among others.
The natural language processing engineer job calls for a candidate to help the social network build products that support idiomatic user input and expression in more than 70 languages, for products such as Open Graph, News Feed and search.
The privacy program manager listing says the candidate will work with product managers and privacy stakeholders to consider the appropriate privacy decisions for each product.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Natural Language Processing Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Privacy Program Manager (Menlo Park)
- Global Fixed Assets Manager (Menlo Park)
- Product Specialist, User Operations (Palo Alto – Menlo Park)
- Human Resources Operations Specialist – Contract (Hyderabad)
- Quantitative UEX Researcher (Menlo Park)
- Marketing Manager (Hamburg)
- SMB Analyst, French (Dublin)
- Manager, Account Management, Mobile/Finance (New York)
- Media Solutions (Austin) (Austin)
- Media Solutions (Menlo Park) (Menlo Park)
- Media Solutions, Swedish (Dublin) (Dublin)
- Client Partner, Entertainment (Los Angeles) (Los Angeles)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.