This Week in the Facebook Marketing Bible
The Facebook Marketing Bible is being updated daily! The leading resource for marketing and advertising on Facebook, The Facebook Marketing Bible has enabled thousands of brands, app developers, content publishers and businesses of all sizes to do more with Facebook. With new features constantly launching, we are creating content daily and will be providing a comprehensive list of updates every week.
One of the topics we cover this week is the new Facebook App Center. The App Center presents a new way to drive mobile app installs from desktop to mobile. With the emerging emphasis on mobile properties, the App Center provides developers with the potential to drive more users to download their apps.
This week’s updates also cover topics such as Facebook Comments and Event Ads, among others.
Recent Additions to the Facebook Marketing Bible
- Facebook App Center
- How-To: Create a Facebook Ad for an App Center URL
- How to Schedule a Page Post
- George Takei’s Tactics in Creating a Social Media Following
- How-to: Comment Moderation Tool
- An Introduction to Facebook Comments
- How-to: Reply to Comments as a Page
- How-to: Create Event Ads
- How-to: Choose Between CPC and CPM for Facebook Ads
Ready to take your marketing and advertising campaigns to the next level? Subscribe to the Facebook Marketing Bible today.