Early Bird Deadline for Social Media Marketing Boot Camp Ends Tomorrow, May 10
Editor’s note: Our sister company, Mediabistro, hosts online workshops that teach social media strategy. The summer session of their Social Media Marketing Boot Camp starts June 7. Read on for details.
Mediabistro’s Social Media Marketing Boot Camp will show you how to launch a successful marketing campaign across various platforms with an in-depth look at how to optimize your Facebook marketing plans. You’ll create a complete social media package to build your brand, expand your audience, and generate revenue with the help of social media experts and advisors.
Over eight weeks, you’ll design a complete social media strategy, launch your campaign, and measure results. You’ll hear keynote speeches and participate in how-to sessions with leading social media experts. The program includes:
- Brian Carter (Author, The Like Economy and Facebook Marketing) will discuss new features for marketers on Facebook Pages.
- Jim Tobin (CEO, Ignite Social Media) will show you how to use data from Facebook Insights to guide your Facebook content.
- Michael Monello (Partner and Chief Creative Officer, Campfire) will share examples of Campfire’s award-winning social media campaigns for HBO, Discovery Channel, and Snapple.
- Jen Brown (Digital Director, Today.com) will show you how to tailor content for Facebook and other social media platforms for a complete social media strategy.
- Plus 12 more Facebook and social media leaders.
The interactive online conference starts June 7. The early bird pricing ends tomorrow, Thursday, May 10, so sign up now.