Facebook hires and departures: engineering, data centers, mobile, more
Engineers, data center staff, mobile and measurement positions were removed from Facebook’s Careers page this week. The company’s LinkedIn feed noted that an engineer, data center position and account staff were hired.
New hires per LinkedIn:
- Boris Arnoux, Software Engineer – former intern at INRIA.
- Nick Holdway, Data Center Technician – former product control tech at BendBroadband.
- Emily Fuller, Client Partner – former account manager at Seventeen Magazine.
- Navid Scheybani, Analyst, SMB Growth – formerly worked in development at WFI Summer Challenge e.V.
- Michael Ristvedt, Sales Representative – former social media specialist/sales representative at Full Swing Solutions.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Partner Engineer – Mobile, Native Applications
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Software Engineer, Information Security
- Software Engineer (Tokyo)
- Software Engineer, Generalist (Seattle)
- Software Engineer, Search Infrastructure
- Analytics Engineer
- Manager, Corporate Development
- HR Generalist
- Lead HR COE Process
- Learning and Development Consultant – Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Recruiting Coordinator, International Team
- Technical Recruiter (Contract)
- University Recruiter, Talent Scout – Contract
- Lead VIP Support Technician
- Logistics Operations Lead
- Analyst, Measurement Solutions (New York)
- Lead, Custom Market Insights (New York)
- Lead, Measurement Solutions (New York)
- Marketing Mix Science Specialist
- Measurement Partnership Lead
- Manager, Measurement Solutions (New York)
- Senior Analyst, Custom Market Insights (New York)
- Communication Designer
- Analyst, Corporate FP&A
- Business Operations Manager (Singapore)
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative Assistant (Madrid)
- Administrative Assistant (Milan)
- Executive Assistant – Contract (Sao Paulo)
- Account Manager – Arabic (Dublin)
- EMEA Sales Manager, Gaming
- Manager, CEEMEA Mid Market Sales (Dublin)
- Client Partner (Madrid)
- Client Partner, Commercial Development (Sydney)
- Client Partner, Korea (Singapore)
- Regional Director Europe (Stockholm or Hamburg)
- Strategic Partner Development, Platform
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.