New Facebook Platform Industry Hires: Vitrue, Shoutlet, Kontagent, Wildfire and More
Vitrue hired a new Chief Revenue Officer this week, while many other companies hired sales and account staff. Then Kontagent hired a head of DeveOps.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes either from the companies themselves or from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Brian Blond, Chief Revenue Officer – previously worked with Moxie Software, BMC Software and Oracle.
- Greg Collins, Director of Corporate Sales – previously Americas Sales Manager at Esker, Inc.
- Griffin Walling, Sales Director – formerly Senior Regional Sales Manager at Silverpop.
- Matt Dolbey, Technical Support – previously Traffic and Project Manager at Broadcast Interactive Media.
- Vitaliy Fuks, Head of DevOps – was Principal Software Engineer at NetScout Systems.
- Patrick Romey, Social Media Analyst – formerly Sales Support Coordinator at Bloomspot.com.
- Janice Bacuetes, Inside Sales Executive – was Sales Manager at Clover Network Inc.
- Jana Janocha, Social Media Account Manager – previously was Marketing Consultant at Independent.
- Adam Higdon, Sales Associate – previously a Consultant at Salganik Solutions, Inc.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.