Facebook Hires and Departures: Engineering, Recruiting, Sales and More
Facebook looks to have hired engineers, compensation managers, platform partnerships, measurement solutions and sales staff this week, according to posts removed from its Careers Page. Then the company’s LinkedIn feed noted the hires of additional staff.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Aman Sheena, Technical Sourcer – formerly a Research Recruiter at Netflix.
- Ashley Lim, Account Manager – previously a Project Manager at Waggener Edstrom.
- McKinley Tennant, University Recruiting-Coordinator – formerly a student.
- Jane Gress, User Operations Contractor through WorkForceLogic – previously an Administrative Assistant at Draeger Construction.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Data Warehouse Operations Engineer – 1110006 (Menlo Park)
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Manager, APAC Platform Partnerships (Singapore)
- People Services Representative
- Intern Program Coordinator (Contract)
- Sales Manager (Los Angeles)
- Manager, Measurement Solutions (Chicago)
- Analyst, Measurement Solutions (Palo Alto)
- Analyst, Measurement Solutions (New York)
- Audience Researcher (Palo Alto)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.